Friday, August 6, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

We are home! Or at least stateside again. This flight was slightly shorter than the flight going to Hong Kong, but 15 hours is still a tremendously long time to be on a plane. Alicia and I are spending the night at the Torsilieri's tonight and then getting up early in the a.m. to head back to the Carolinas. Derek is also spending the night here. Poor Sara and Elizabeth are still travelling- they had connecting flights that will get them back into the South late tonight. Jetlag is catching up to me already.

I can't tell you how proud I am of our team. They made USPC proud. We had an amazing trip and I've made many new friends. Alicia and I are already plotting on how we can get appointed for next year's IPE that will be in New Zealand!

Thanks for your support and well wishes, they were greatly appreciated!

Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment